Our 40L Shallow Long-Life Propagation Tray has been specifically designed for Nursery Stock, Perennials, Bedding and Vegetable and Salad Plants.
The Containerwise 40L Shallow Long-Life Propagation Tray is injection moulded in tough UV stabilised Polypropylene and is designed to give in excess of 10 years trouble free use. Many thousands of the 40L Shallow Long-Life Propagation Trays produced 15 years ago are still giving excellent service today – The ultimate in recycling!
Our 40L Shallow Long-Life Propagation Trays
- Are Injection-moulded in tough, UV stabilised recyclable Polypropylene, making them friendly to the plant, to the user, and to the environment
- Have anti-spiral root ribs in each model to assist air-pruning and plant establishment
- Are rigid in construction and dimensionally stable for general handling and automation purposes
- Have clean lines for ease of cleaning and sterilisation
- Are available in a range of colours for identification purposes
- Dramatically reduce recycling costs